When recruiting in a talent short market, an inclusive approach to candidate attraction and selection is not just an ED&I initiative – it’s the answer to a broader problem! In this webinar, we’ll be joined by James Crichton – Resourcing Transformation Consultant and Head of Assessment at Omni RMS as well as Julie Quist-Therson – Programme Manager and Community Engagement at 10,000 Black Interns, where we’ll be discussing how you can fill your talent pipeline while prioritising an unbiased approach including:
- Are organisations doing enough to make their roles accessible?
- Are organisations doing enough to reduce bias?
- Improving and increasing accessibility
- Engaging and influencing your audience
- Culture Fit Vs Culture Add
- Identify ways to widen the gate without lowering the bar
- The impact of technology in the assessment & selection process
Transcription to follow